The big winter holidays might be in the rearview, but here at White Loft, we're ready for a new year and all the fun that comes with it! Next special occasion on deck: February 14th, y'all!
I love finding unique Valentines Day gift ideas for my kids, husband, and friends. Here are some fun finds for all the people who make your heart happy!
For Your BFF
She's your rock, your soul sister, and the one you can always turn to. This Valentine's Day, your best friend deserves a special unexpected treat! Consider costume jewelry like these glam heart earrings from Bauble Bar ($38) or a trendy monogram keychain she'll always have on hand to remind her of your bond. (Mark & Graham, now on sale for $19).
Another great idea for you and your bestie? Book a spa day, movie night, or girls' weekend. We know you deserve it. Cheers!
For Your Baby
You found out about a whole new way to love when you met that precious human, right? Celebrate the mommy-baby bond with one of these sweet picks for your little love:
- Handmade heart-print leggings for Mommy's little coffee date are just about the cutest. (Trendy Twins Company; from $29.99)
- Posh Peanut has the cutest bamboo swaddle sets for babies -- I'm partial to a floral print on a little girl, but their solids are adorable for your baby boy's first Valentine's Day as well.
- Babiators are a unisex baby gift for your little one will love! Get red for V-Day because, who could resist?
For Your Big Kid
From toddlers to teens, every kid loves an excuse to get something sweet from Mama. In addition to a little sugar rush, consider some of these great Valentines Day gifts for kids:
- Heart shaped throw pillow from Anthropologie (not gonna lie, you might want to steal this for your home office...), $62.
- This adorable unisex kids top from Zara translates in Italian to "my heart is yours." Such a sweet way to say "I love you" to your kiddo! Available in sizes 2/3 years up to 13/14! $15.
- Our rainbow canvas growth chart is an amazing gift for new babies and bigger kids at any holiday. Show your love for your little with a chart that tracks them as they taller and even more amazing with the passing months and years.
- True love prevails, right? Play up their passion for fairy tales with a play set that lets their minds run wild. $30.
For Your Beloved
Your soul mate and true love deserves a lil something at V-Day too, right? Aside from flowers and champagne (always a good idea!!), my top picks for your Valentine are as follows:
- Super bougie chocolate reigns supreme. Check out the Mast Brothers' famous delicacies with this elegant variety pack; $72 for 12 bars.
- The "simple diary" available at one of my favorite outfitting stores, Marine Layer, is a cool take on daily journaling. It's quirky, cool, easy to use, and only costs $15.
- Who doesn't love socks, especially when they're love socks? H&M; $18 for two pairs.
- Etsy is a great place to find unique gifts for the whole family. (Did you know we started out over there? Learn more about the White Loft story here).. and check out this key to my heart necklace for that special person in your life!