Shopping for moms can be both a joy and a drama. Especially when she's the type who says "I already have everything, just bring yourself!" when you ask her what she might like for the holidays. If you're looking for gift guides for moms, we've got the best unique presents to make her smile at a variety of price points.
Shop unique handmade and other special pieces for moms of little ones, those who never take the time out for self-care, and even the Glam-Mom who really does have it all -- but deserves something special!
For the New Mom...
Photo: Twinty Photography
The pregnant mama or mom of a newborn could really use sleep, but since you can't offer her that this Christmas, do something sweet and simple that celebrates this time in her life.
New moms love things like:
- A manicure/pedicure gift certificate
- Free babysitting
- A cozy robe to pad around the house in on chilly winter days
- This beautiful baby book to help her mark the important moments
For the Overwhelmed Mama...
She needs to slow down, so focus on things that can facilitate that process for her. Moms of toddlers, elementary kids, and teens get so caught up in carpools and soccer practice, potlucks and homework help, deadlines and date nights, it's often that they don't have time to relax and take care of themselves.
Try these self-care gifts for busy moms:
- Spa day (with champagne!)
- A gift certificate to a local coffee shop
- A beautiful leather-bound journal for writing down her thoughts
- Wind-down candle, like these favorites of ours by Mejori
For the Mom Who Really DOES Have it All...
Photo: Growing Up Hollywood
So she loves to treat herself. That's wonderful! But won't it be an amazing surprise when you turn up at her doorstep this holiday season with a totally unique and special gift to let her know how much she means to you and everyone else around her?
Consider these uniquely cool gifts for the decked out mama:
- Book a class (like wine tasting or wreath making) that you can do together
- Have fresh flowers sent to her weekly or monthly with Bouqs
- Handmade "mama stack" bracelets are durable, waterproof, and super cute!
- Geode State ornaments, or practically anything from Uncommon Goods, one of our favorite places to shop
Don't forget to pick up some goodies for yourself this season, too!