Production + Shipping Time Info
(love that free shipping)
Newsletter Sign Up
Q: How do I personalize my order?
A: Personalize your chart directly on the product page - adding a name or text, and selecting the font style. While proofs are not part of our process, we are happy to draft one upon request.
Q: When will I receive my order?
A: Our small team ships products daily, Monday - Thursday! Below outlines the approximate time for delivery.
• Wooden charts: 10 business days from order date, or sooner.
• Canvas charts: 7-10 business days from order date, or sooner.
• All other items: 5-7 business days from order date, or sooner.
Q: Can you rush an order?
A: We offer free shipping on all orders in the US. If you need an item sooner, we can offer expedited shipping for a fee by contacting us.
Q: Do you offer international shipping?
A: Yes, we can ship to Canada! Drop us a line for an estimated shipping cost! Please note that you will be responsible for paying import duties, taxes and/or fees.
Q: Do you offer sales?
A: As a woman-owned business, we put time and heart into each order - and do occasionally offer promotions. Sign up for our email list to be the first to know! You also will receive a welcome discount code.
Q: My wooden chart arrived damaged. Now what?
A: We pack each wooden chart with the utmost care to ensure it travels safely to its destination. In the rare event the UPS delivery process causes damage to the box or its contents, please email us as soon as possible, with photos, so we can make it right – and file a damage claim with UPS.
Q: How is the product made? Where do the materials come from?
A: All White Loft products are stitched, stained and/or handcrafted in Austin, Texas. Watch the process of our wooden growth charts here.
Q: How do I hang my new growth chart?
A: Our charts are designed to start 6” from the floor, to avoid baseboards. Detailed hanging instructions are available here: http://shopwhiteloft.com/pages/how-to-install-the-growth-chart
Q: How do I write on my chart? What is the best way to mark the charts?
A: For wooden charts, we suggest using a Sharpie pen. Some customers have used colored Sharpies to mark different children’s height or even washi tape as something quick and decorative. Our canvas charts arrive with 10 paper key tags + pear-shaped pins. Simply write on the tag, then pin it to the chart. Alternatively, you can use fabric markers or Sharpie pens to write on the charts.
Q: Do you offer returns or exchanges?
• Wooden Charts • While the same staining process is used every time, variations in the wood grain make each ruler unique. Due to the custom nature of these wooden charts, they are non-refundable. However, if you are unhappy with your order, please drop us a line and we will find a solution!
• Other Items • Excluding wooden charts, for all items in unused and original condition a refund can be issued, if returned within 10 days of delivery. Buyer must pay return shipping cost, and the refund is issued as the original payment method, after the item is received and condition is verified.
Personalized and/or custom orders are non-refundable.
• Don’t have your child’s past height marks? No worries! Call your pediatrician and ask for height records from well check appointments.
• Scared to write on your pretty chart? Don’t be! We suggest taking a marker and writing a note on the back of the chart to your children, etc. -- this serves as a great memento and allows you to test the pen. Don’t forget to date it!
• Transferring heights to your new chart? If you’re transferring heights from a wall or door frame to your chart, be sure to hang your White Loft chart first! All charts start 6” from the floor, and will not be accurate unless hung on the wall.